A well-thought-out, detailed plan is a must for any successful kitchen project. Whether you are remodeling or building a new kitchen, formulating a plan is the 1st step. We at Boston Kitchen Design have put together this step-by-step plan to help make your project a success.
1. Make a list of what you would like in your new kitchen, as well as a list of what you don't like in your current kitchen.
2. Collect a scrapbook of notes, articles, and photos from magazines of kitchen features that you like.
3. Have a discussion with your family members to find out how each one uses the kitchen. Be sure to consider the needs of your entire family.
4. Make a rough sketch of your floor plan and take measurements (or, if building, get floor plan from architect or builder). For details on how to measure your kitchen click here to view our kitchen measurement guide.
5. Give us a call to schedule an appointment or click below to fill out our web based contact form. You are always welcome to visit any one of our conveniently located showrooms.
Use our measuring guide to help get you started on your way.